Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Asking for respect

I ask you to view and enjoy. That's what I do this for is your enjoyment and mine. I also request, please do not screen shoot, print, use, share, cut or paste, or steal these photos. They are copyright protected and belong to me. I have taken all photos off of anyone on this page when I see they are taken from my blog. I will sell any photo on this blog. To order any photo, under the title count down the photos and email me at Anythingbull@gmail.com the number of the photo. I will give you an address to mail your check. When I receive the check, I will order the prints and mail them to you. No postage or tax. I am asking $10 for 5x7 and $20 for 8x10. I am asking 1/2 that price for the Rylee Miller Memorial Ranch Bronc Riding on March 29th. So if you want to order those particular photos, now is the time.

No comments: